SALEEN and SOEC present the World’s Largest Saleen Show!
Saturday, September 16 at 8 AM – 4 PM PDT
Celebrating the community, culture and company of automotive enthusiasts
Join Steve Saleen, the Saleen family and the team at “Saleen Headquarters” as they welcome the Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club and all Saleen owners and enthusiasts at their annual open house and car show. This is the world’s largest gathering of Saleens in the world!
Saturday September 16th: Car Show and Open House ($35.00 Day of Show)
Click here to buy now for 30$
* More than 25 Saleen classes!
* Classes for other Mustangs and Fords, plus Chevrolet, Camaro, Dodge and Challenger, and more!
* Special Display Only category for those who don’t want their Saleen judged — bring your daily driver or fixer-upper!
* Special awards for Saleen entries: Longest Distance Driven, Longest Distance Traveled, Best Non-Judged (nomination required)
* Entertainment for the kids!
* Poster signing and autograph session with Steve!
* Steve Saleen will autograph Saleen vehicles after the show — please be by your Saleen vehicle to have it signed.
Hotel: Ayres Suites Corona West
Comfortable accommodations at a special rate. it’s only 1.4 miles away on the other side of the 91 freeway and up Frontage Road.
Special Saleen rate includes breakfast. All rooms have microwave, fridge and coffeemakers (with coffee) and free wireless. You save $24+ over their regular rate. Double occupancy rooms with double-doubles or a king. Inquire at the time you make reservations for the best room layout that suits your needs. Free parking. Some room for trailers (inquire at desk). There is a do-it-yourself car wash nearby off 6th Street.
Call Ayres Suites Corona West directly at (951) 738-9113 and ask for the “Saleen” rate. Room block at that rate is limited, and is good for the full weekend from Thursday–Sunday or as they have room, but you should book by Sept 1. Clarify room amenities and layout at time of booking. Room upgrades available. It’s a nice, clean, casual hotel, pool for the kids, and a good Mexican restaurant next door.